Ginger Peach & Oatmeal, Milk and Honey...yum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamela

Reaction score
Here's a few of my soaps I made over the weekend....I'm turning into an addict!!!

ginger peach...added paprika

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OMH before cut....had to post a note..."do not eat" :p

OMH bars....the house smells amazing....honey, honey and more honey

Lovely soap, I could have eaten it, looks like little roses on the top of the OMH.

Great soaps! is that sugar and oatmeal on top of that OMH soap? I see some crystals there or something.

Pamela - JUST STOP POSTING PICTURES!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're supposed to be a newbie, but I would buy 5 of those right now!!!! :lol:

Beautiful soaps!!

semplice said:
Pamela - JUST STOP POSTING PICTURES!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're supposed to be a newbie, but I would buy 5 of those right now!!!! :lol:

Beautiful soaps!!

You crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: and thank you!!!

Pamela, I love your stamper and your soap looks good enough to eat! Where did you get your stamper? Did you make it or order it?

bashfulbyte said:
Pamela, I love your stamper and your soap looks good enough to eat! Where did you get your stamper? Did you make it or order it?

Thanks a bunch :D I ordered my stamps from BeBe and love them!!! I believe the website is bebecollection.com

WOW :shock: ...very impressive!!!! I'm glad to know another soap addict b/c I've been in SAA for 2 years now. :)

oh absolutely gorgeous! i am really happy with how paprika colors soap, and yours looks just as great.

your bars look so hard and flawless, i am very impressed. i'll get there one day :)

Back