getting nervous about my craft show

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubato456

Reaction score
about the unloading part....can anyone give me tips about loading and unloading? it will be me and my daughter (who doesn't drive). we have a sedan where the back seat will drop down, it's sort of like a hatch back but not exactly. should we have some kind of cart? if so .....what i have no idea and don't have alot of $$ to spend on a cart

also, they say your table cloth must go to the ground.....can i just drape table clothes over each other or do i need to have a special show table cloth with ruffle. they didn't specify this...just that they go to the ground. what is the best thing to do re this and where do i get it? show is oct 16-18.....

thanks so much!

As for the table cloth going to the floor a quick cheap way is at a Gordon Food Service store if you have one by you. They sell plastic table skirting in many colors that will do that for you at $4.95. They are a restraunt supply store. I don't know if you can order online or not. A party supply store should have them as well. As for loading and unloading I bought a 2 wheel hand cart that folds up very small and will take I think 200 lbs. I got this at a Sams Club for $21 and love it.

Bruce

the one requirement i do recall about the table cloth is that it must be cloth, no plastic allowed.....that hand cart sounds like a great idea....i have a sam's by me though i'm not a member. might be worth joining for that....

i just load stuff in handled clothes basket, unless you have really far to walk?

Latest posts

Back