SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
MATH! That first one is so me. I could never own a boxer though. :(

fuzz-juzz

Reaction score
Ha this is so me! I almost fell over yesterday (again!).
My family nicknamed me "walking injury".
Found this while googling EDS as I'll be mostly likely be diagnosed with it once assessed (which is another 3 months wait arghhhh).

images-1.jpg

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
MATH! That first one is so me. I could never own a boxer though. :(
I had Ivy DNA tested. She's a boxer-jack Russell terrier-American Staffordshire terrier mix. Boxers never stay still. Jack Russell's never stay still. AmStaffs never stay still. Ivy is the laziest dog I've ever met. We're perfect for each other. Actually, that's not true. She's very active, I'm lazy. She's adapted to me. I taker her out on Saturday mornings and leave the other two at home. She is in heaven and runs my butt off.

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this while googling EDS as I'll be mostly likely be diagnosed with it once assessed (which is another 3 months wait arghhhh).
My hips gave me trouble when I was 36 weeks pregnant with my trouble-maker. The shame of being twenty something and walking around with a cane because my hip gave out and I nearly fell.

This is my wall paper from weeks ago. Still is.

Bite Me!.jpg

Last edited:

amd

Reaction score
My hips gave me trouble when I was 36 weeks pregnant with my trouble-maker. The shame of being twenty something and walking around with a cane because my hip gave out and I nearly fell.

This is my wall paper from weeks ago. Still is.
I broke my hip at 35!

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I broke my hip at 35!
I'm sorry to hear that. I was merely reflecting on an unexpected occurrence during my pregnancy. No offence intended.

amd

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. I was merely reflecting on an unexpected occurrence during my pregnancy. No offence intended.
Thanks, but no offense was taken. I was commiserating with you regarding using a cane. I had to use a walker - it was so embarrassing and awkward. At 60 something, sure, but 20's and 30's... Not something we expect to deal with.

penelopejane

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Especially "another 3 month wait". It's taken 2 years to work out my lung disease and they are getting close. Next Friday's appointment could be the one!

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I found this shirt in the Dollar General a couple of years ago. It is my absolute favorite. I bought one for my coworker (the beekeeper guy). Ours are black, though.

187613112_ink-inc-3939warning-i-do-dumb-things3939-t-shirt-.jpg

fuzz-juzz

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Especially "another 3 month wait". It's taken 2 years to work out my lung disease and they are getting close. Next Friday's appointment could be the one!
That's OK. :)

I'm used to it. I might finally get answers for my dodgy body. EDS will explain a lot. I'm super hypermobile and have joint ptoblems since thr childhood.

I hope you'll get some answers too!

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My son's an accountant and wears a T-shirt with this slogan.
I am thinking of getting one and crossing out the -I'm an accountant - and wearing it around the house. :) :)
I need to find this shirt, do exactly that, and wear it at work. And not say a word to anyone.