Friendly and helpful

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olifant

Reaction score
Hi. I am hoping to find some very helpful people on this wonderful forum. I have a formulation that requires Glucosides, to be specific: Caprylic, Lauric and Myristic Glucosides. I need these in relatively small quantities as I want to experiment. Are there small companies out there that would sell these natural products/surfactants? I have search high and low, and although BASF apparently does sell them, I am quite positive that they are only sold in large quantities. I also have a huge list of other natural ingredients that I am seeking. I am getting quite demoralized so any information/help would be terrific. Have a wonderful day!

Are you sure your recipe isn't calling for myristic acid? You can find it at Essential Wholesalse.

Many thanks!

Thanks for your responses. I've contacted the Herberie, and am waiting a response. Myristic Glucoside is a surfactant, and I believe Myristic acid is a fatty acid with a low PH.
If anyone else has supplier information, I would be most grateful. What a wonderful community!

Latest posts

Back