Fragrance Buddy 25% Off

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna check them out' any Holliday Scent you like from them? or any in general. 💫
I don't usually buy holiday specific scents as I don't sell. Leaves is one of my favorites and a good fragrance for fall. It's pretty spot on for BBW Leaves - seasonal candles are in stores now if you want to get an idea of the fragrance. I also love, and keep stocked, Citrus Bath and White Tea & Ginger. Bergamot and Tobacco is very nice, on the lighter side but it does stick. The Karma (Life Lessons?) dupe from FB is the best IMO, but it does accelerate slightly. Heather is a clean floral, some A and I can't remember ricing - not much if it does. I just tried Breath of God in my last order and will probably get it again. Celestial Sea, while not really oceany, is a clean musk/ozone fragrance that I like. Unless I noted, all behave perfectly. Red Currant is very tart, strong and sticks. I like it, but probably not for everyone. I think it would be very nice blended with a sweeter (too sweet) FO. I'll try to list more, but the garden produce needs to be dealt with right now.

There are quite a few reviews in the fragrance oil review chart. Here is a thread started by Soapmaker145 who did a lot of FB FO testing. Fragrance Buddy FO test

I've tried quite a few, so if there is something you are particularly wondering about, feel free to ask.

ETA: Black Canyon is a nice men's cologne type scent. It discolors to a dark caramel/cognac color, which I quite like.

Last edited:
I don't usually buy holiday specific scents as I don't sell. Leaves is one of my favorites and a good fragrance for fall. It's pretty spot on for BBW Leaves - seasonal candles are in stores now if you want to get an idea of the fragrance. I also love, and keep stocked, Citrus Bath and White Tea & Ginger. Bergamot and Tobacco is very nice, on the lighter side but it does stick. The Karma (Life Lessons?) dupe from FB is the best IMO, but it does accelerate slightly. Heather is a clean floral, some A and I can't remember ricing - not much if it does. I just tried Breath of God in my last order and will probably get it again. Celestial Sea, while not really oceany, is a clean musk/ozone fragrance that I like. Unless I noted, all behave perfectly. Red Currant is very tart, strong and sticks. I like it, but probably not for everyone. I think it would be very nice blended with a sweeter (too sweet) FO. I'll try to list more, but the garden produce needs to be dealt with right now.

There are quite a few reviews in the fragrance oil review chart. Here is a thread started by Soapmaker145 who did a lot of FB FO testing. Fragrance Buddy FO test

I've tried quite a few, so if there is something you are particularly wondering about, feel free to ask.

ETA: Black Canyon is a nice men's cologne type scent. It discolors to a dark caramel/cognac color, which I quite like.
Wow' so appreciate your detailed advise' there are a few I'm gonna want to try. Leaves sounds like a good one' the bergamot & tobacco is another one' I think it would be good to add w/ the scents for my "Cigar Bar" soap.
Thx again. 🤗💫🙌🏼✨.

What’s great over there asides from the Tuberose?

I like Bob's Flower Market. It smells like you walked into a florist, in a good way. @dibbles mentioned the Karma dupe, I think most of their Lush dupes are VERY good, and pretty close to the originals. In general, I've been pretty happy with their fragrances, and as a plus, they are one of the most inexpensive fragrance vendors I've found.

Latest posts

Back