Fragrance Buddy 25% Off Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fragrance Buddy is having a Memorial Day Sale - 25% off everything and free shipping over $100. Use code SUMMER25. I've only ordered a few FOs from FB, but have been happy with the ones I've tried. They are also carrying Peak FOs, or at least some of them. So, if you *need* any....

More power to Peak if it can keep going, but I hope this is the last gyration in their plans and things settle down. First Peak was going to just close, then it was working with Keystone to carry their fragrances, and then the fragrances were not available at Keystone at least for some time, and now Peak Candle Supply has been reincarnated as Peak Fragrance.

More power to Peak if it can keep going, but I hope this is the last gyration in their plans and things settle down. First Peak was going to just close, then it was working with Keystone to carry their fragrances, and then the fragrances were not available at Keystone at least for some time, and now Peak Candle Supply has been reincarnated as Peak Fragrance.
I hope so too, they have a few fo's I actually like such as their Rose Bouquet. It hold, very little acceleration, no great discoloration, just an all around nice Rose FO

Latest posts

Back