Fleurs d'Oranger from Snowdrift

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakingNana

Reaction score
Arghhh...one of my best sellers. I'm almost out, and I know I've seen chatter on some really bad orange blossom FOs. Anyone have a favorite recommendation? I need phthalate-free.

Nature's Garden is good but I don't know about the phthalate content.

Aroma Haven has a Neroli which is also very nice and all of their scents are phthalate free.

Thanks, guys. I'll try samples of all of them. All 3 of those vendors are on my favorites list. Peak will send you a list of their fragrances that designates which are phthalate free. Orange Blossom IS phthalate free there. Nature's Garden always says in the description whether an FO contains phthalates. Their orange blossom is also p-free. I added samples of each one to my year-end orders from these guys.

SOS also has a p-free statement on their website; I'm trying theirs, too; included it in the freebies.

Agriffin, how sweet of you to offer to send it! I already ordered it and have my fingers crossed. Thanks!

I appreciate all the recommendations! Surely among those I'll find one I like. Snowdrift closing has me scrambling for a lotion substitute, too, but that's another story....

Latest posts

Back