First time at ' L$&&'...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah, their ocean salt scrub has metylparaben in it! that's a preservative, right?

Yup it is. Not trying to stir the pot here but there was just a study done in SF where Drs saw that methylparaben prevented breast cancer drugs from working properly. Soooo... I also saw sls in several of their products as well. Pretty sure there are no sls trees lol

Sls is def there in a lot of their products, and i think they're not trying to hide it. If i remember correctly, they have a special page on their site, explaining their ingredients.

What makes me still want to shake my head, is how they're able to scream natural and ppl bought it. Very, very clever marketing!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Yes it is very clever! Just like any other corporate conglomerate, they lie and stretch the truth about what is in their products. Regarding the lack of scent in many of the products. Maybe they've been sitting out too long??

Any chance you'd be willing to share the recipe? I've been looking for a non soap cleanser as my facial skin is really dry & sensitive.
I'm sending you a PM of the exact recipe from the book :)
I tweaked the basic recipe to my own personal preferences, and I love this stuff even more than UltraBland!

Back