First Facial Bar

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you....I really want to get my swirls as good as possible and I still want to get better. Ashley once I've done the interior swirling then I take a chopstick for the top and do figure eights corner to corner and then length wise on the mold.

Here are the cut pictures....

DSCN1294.jpg

DSCN1295.jpg

I have to admit I'm pleased with this one and it is also my first FO soap. I used Plumeria....

Thank you for looking...

Cheers
Lindy

x

AWESOME! that 2nd batch is REALLY pretty! love the pastels. i'm soooo jealous! my swirls are more "dab and smear!" (sigh!)

Lindy, they are fantastic!! You have definitely got the golden touch girlie!!
One question though:, now that you have got a taste for FO's and colouring (dyes,micas), will you still do some all natural ones as you have always done, and just expand on your line a little bit to include your new soaps?

Thank you ladies...

Chrissy I plan on splitting my line into 3:

- Pure Natural
- Scented Delights
- Pet Bars

I love the swirling to death but I still have a huge love for the natural bars. The Plumeria is a barely there level of scent - it doesn't over-power which is really important to me. I'm also going to combine the swirling with some of my Pure Natural line-up as well as have others that are single toned.

Every time I turn around you guys are inspiring me to stretch myself a little further and experiment. I would never have found silk, sea salt, swirling, sugar, bison tallow (yup rounded up some of that too.... :wink:), bundt cakes, cup cakes (still have to do that), whipped soap, and on and on and on......

So thanks for putting up with me and helping learn all this really cool stuff...I'm a better soap-maker because of all of you.....

Okay I'm done with the sappy stuff.....

Back