First Ever Bath Bombs - Pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I gathered my courage and made some Bath Bombs - man was that fun!!!! These are a Chocolate Milk Bomb.

ChocolateMilkBathBombs.jpg

Need to make more now..... :lol:

those are very nice. How did you get them so smooth looking. My bombs have all turned white and bumpy. At first I thought is was too much alcohol. Tried with less and after a few days they seemed to get the white bumpy stuff.

I would put down good money to buy those. nice job. Since I have never made even 1 bath bomb, I am really wanting to viewing yours.

Paul

Heartsong - thank you! The scent is quite light since I don't use EO or FO but I like it and it still smells like Chocolate Milk (light).... :)

Spotts71 - I pressed the mixture hard into the heart soap mold and then I used a 1/2 Tbsp measuring spoon to make the small half balls. I just made these this afternoon but once they were out of the mold and photographed I wrapped them in cling wrap to keep the moisture off of them. I did a whole bunch of reading before I made these so I'm hoping this will work. I used one tonight and they fizzled to nice! I love them.

Soapmaker Man - why thank you kind sir. These were so easy to make and so satisfying. I will be giving out a bunch of samples of these to grow my business (just starting out y'know) as well as put these into some of the gift hampers for my family and friends.

I have to say - it's because of forums like this that I have had the courage to try so many of the different products that I'm doing - so thank you.

Cheers
Lindy

Thank you Eden & Topcat.

Topcat I used Cocoa Powder and finely ground milk powder...so the scent is there - it's just light...

thanks but thats what I've done too. It may still be that there is still too much moisture in the BB's. Might either add more clay or cut back on one of the oils or the scent. I'll keep trying.

Those are awesome! They are so fun to make!

I love making them and have finally made a couple of successful batches! I gave them to the little girl down the street. She spent 45 minutes in the tub and said, "My skin feel so soft and SILKY!"

Way to go! I love the choc milk! How does it do in the tub?

Thank you Carebear, Anne-Marie and SimplyE.

SimplyE the cocoa and the powdered milk are wonderful in the tub. The water even turns kinda chocolatey (sp?). I love them.

Latest posts

Back