First Day on This Sight

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just have started making soap in the last month so I have a lot to learn. I did just make my own soap mold complete with cutting slot to be able to cut my soap to 1-1/4 inch. I ended up making my own soap cutting knife also as I could not find one I liked or if I liked it, the blade was not deep enought to cut through my mold. I would love to hear and learn about how to add a stamp into each bar of soap.

Dale

just keep combing through this website, and others, even youtube, and you will find out how. I myself have never stamped a soap, so i wouldnt know where to send you. But there are a ton of people on here that can!

Hi Dale.

I just ordered a soap stamp so I have yet to know what it feels like. I'm itching to stamp my soaps. Hope yours turn out well, I'd love to see your stamp whenever you venture to stamp your soaps.

It's fun and highly addictive. I am keen to get a stamp as well. I have a regular ink stamp with my logo for my business and love having it, stamping soap seems like it would be even cooler.

Latest posts

Back