First craft fair of the year šŸ‘

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I had a two day event last weekend, it was a little chilly but didnā€™t rain (yay). This is my third year selling at events and I had a great weekend despite the fact that about every other vendor was selling soap. I had many repeat customers, which made my heart sing. My favorites were a mother and adult daughter who uses a wheelchair and has cerebral palsy (I think) - they returned for my lavender lotion. They wanted six bottles, I only had three available on Saturday but they returned on Sunday and bought four more (I know, actually seven). The daughter and I caught each othersā€™ eye from across the venue and we both smiled and waved. The mother said that the daughter doesnā€™t like when her aides put lotion on her hands but she likes my lotion. šŸ„° Lotion isnā€™t a huge seller for me, I mostly have it to have a variety of products, so I was pretty delighted.
I also had a woman buy twelve shampoo bars - she had purchased it before and wanted to buy it for everyone at a family gathering. šŸ˜
Btw both the shampoo bars and lotion recipes are from Sandra Labossiere at DIY, I really like her recipes. Unsolicited plug of course.

Latest posts

Back