First batch and Sneaky DH

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilitr

Reaction score
So i made my first batch of Shea MP. With Eucalyptus EO (Green ones). I go upstairs to surf the forums and all goes quiet down stairs....I go to see whats goin on and find this.

P1000615-1.jpg

P1000618-1.jpg

Hubby and DD making some too !!!!! :D Hers is The pink/Blue with Pink Grapefruit Eo
P1000620-1.jpg

P1000621-1.jpg

Hubby is even showing interest already telling me he wants liquid soap and lotion too.

Wow~
You know what they say, a family that soaps together is a family that stays together.

Well actually I just made that up, but it sounded good!
Pretty colours too by the way.
You're lucky to have a hubby into the soaping as well, then he won't grumble at the amount of money you spend!

Oh he doesnt grumble..(not after i kinda got on his case for his lifted truck and computer game obsesson)..he is even buying all my starter stuff for me. (Ive been "econimized" for the last month..another reason for the M+P :cry: ) so he is helping while i wait to hear about a job or untill my unemployment kicks in. I love them dearly. And my little girl is all proud of her "pink soap"

That is lovely, my little girl (7) loves it when I rebatch although all she does is a stir now and then, she think she made the soap and tells everyone about it!

Latest posts

Back