Feedback template or guide?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be Love

Reaction score
Hello soapers! I've made several successful batches of CP soap and have given most of it to family and friends. I've gotten very positive feedback and I would like to start testing it/collect the feedback in some way to use to improve my soaps. I was thinking of using some kind of form to give to friends and family along with the bar of soap and have them review the soap by filling out the form and returning it to me. I was wondering if anyone has done this and if they have a template for such a form they'd be willing to share? What do you include on it? Also, I'm Canadian and was wondering if anyone knows if there are specific parameters that need to be tested prior to selling? (If that day should ever come! ). I've been on the government websites for cosmetic regulation and couldn't find anything specific. I was thinking things like level of skin sensitivity prior to and after the use of the soap, any reactions noted, did they like the fragrance and the intensity of the fragrance, colour? Was it drying at all? Did their skin feel good after use? Anything else anyone feels it's important to collect? Thanks in advance!

Re: selling, I believe there is a Canadian soap-making guild. You should check that out. I know the US one is a very good resource for people who want to sell. It's a good place to figure out legal stuff, and also to get insurance.

Back