Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson Passed Away Today :(

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I just read that Farrah Fawcett's suffering has ended . Michael Jackson has passed on from a cardiac arrest , just when he was making a comeback.Very sad.

Kitn

Yes, it is very sad. What a horrible day! My prayers are with their families.

Poor Farrah we knew was not long for this world.

I was shocked by Michael Jackson's death though. Even though I never really bought his innocent verdict, I've always enjoyed his music.

Talking on CNN, the family lqwyer suggested a prescription drug problem.

Jude

has been a sad week indeed.

i pulled up rhapsody and i've been having myself a michael-a-thon. he was truly one talented man.

Indeed, rest in peace, the both of them.
:wink: I'm kinda surprised Michaels Jacksons death could suprise anyone :?
I mean, everything about the man was so.... odd, you could really expect anything.
Iside from the fact the poor man already looked like a walking skeleton for several years.
I feel really sad for him; such a beautiful talented boy turned into such an unhappy man, astranged from the rest of the world.
Hope his children (how come they're white anyway?) will be able to live more normal lives from now on....
michael_jackson-2.jpg

Not to sound too much like the National Inquirer, but 2 of his 3 kids had the same mother, a white woman, Debbie Rowe whom he was briefly married to. She worked for either his plastic surgeon or dermatologist.

She signed away her parental rights for a financial settlement.

And now, I need to lay down because I'm starting to scare myself with how much I know about Michael Jackson's personal life. :shock: :eek:

I still have a few on his albums, ya know, back in the days of vinyl!

Jude

dagmar88 said:
Indeed, rest in peace, the both of them.
:wink: I'm kinda surprised Michaels Jacksons death could suprise anyone :?
I mean, everything about the man was so.... odd, you could really expect anything.
Iside from the fact the poor man already looked like a walking skeleton for several years.
I feel really sad for him; such a beautiful talented boy turned into such an unhappy man, astranged from the rest of the world.
Hope his children (how come they're white anyway?) will be able to live more normal lives from now on....
michael_jackson-2.jpg

ya know, I'm on the fence about the parentage of his children...those kids have some flat faces, they may be his children.

I just think it's sad, all the analysis of the man's life and what may happen to his children....

Me too phillysoap , those poor innocent children .They could go from having it all to abject poverty ( if he was a broke as everyone said ) and who is going to take care of them?? It breaks my heart :(

Kitn

I do feel so sad for the kids. They have had a strange upbringing to say the least. :(

Phillysoaps, there's no reason (that I know of) that they couldn't be Michael's. I always assumed they were born through artificial insemination or something like that. However they were conceived I hope they are raised by someone who can provide them lots of love.

Alrighty then, I've got to stop watching CNN. :)

Jude

heyjude said:
I do feel so sad for the kids. They have had a strange upbringing to say the least. :(

Phillysoaps, there's no reason (that I know of) that they couldn't be Michael's. I always assumed they were born through artificial insemination or something like that. However they were conceived I hope they are raised by someone who can provide them lots of love.

Jude

This what I had always heard and he had a surrogate artificially inseminated. She gave up all rights to the kids. This is the oldest two I don't know who mothered the 7 year old. Anyway I hope there will be no battle over them. I am sure there will be though, if they can make a buck or two. Even if he was in a lot of debt, he might have left huge life insurace policies in trust for his kids. I grew up with his music. 123-ABC has been running through my head all morning.

wow. i feel pretty old now. i grew up watching farrah and listing/dancing to michael.

MJ shocked everyone because it happened so sudden. In the midst of the loss of 4 icons of the past 50 years, he's certainly overshadowed everyone else: David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett... kinda unfortunate. :(

heyjude said:

Jude

He was so talented and was such an adorable young boy!! I feel that he is at peace and doesn't have to suffer from whatever haunted him. I can't help but wonder what his illness was?
I am sorry for his family and my heart goes out to his mom. No mom should have to suffer the death of a child.
If the molestation charges were true then its sad that he had those children. I mean he went so far as to raise them wiithout a mom. Talk about isolating. If it is true than they are much better off and have a fighting chance for a normal life.
Also if the police investigate this as a "homicide" then they will dig around and find any "unlawful" items in his home. I guess it will be interesting to see what they find.
I guess they are saying now that she didn't sign her rights away...

I read that it may have been a drug interaction/overdose .He was recovering from a broken leg and taking oxycodone for the pain , it was reported that he had a shot of demerol too and went into a cardiac arrest shortly after the demerol was administered. We won't know the whole story until the autopsy report is back.

Kitn

I think that some of his doctors will be in deep doodoo. :twisted:

Jude

Back