Fall Shows

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
So who already has their stock made for their Fall shows ??

I'm getting ready but not there yet. We just got over a foot of snow so I am not in the mood just yet
:(

WOW - you guys are good! I have most of my May/June shows covered for soap. I have been focused on my sustainably packaged deodorant bars (packaging, labels, etc) and then I have to switch gears and start working on making syndet shampoo and conditioner bars and finalizing packaging for them.

@Lin19687 - no I don't. I've never had luck selling Christmas scents. I make a couple that work for fall but otherwise I don't make anything special. I do switch up my line-up every year and discontinue any that don't sell then add some new ones. For my Christmas show I do a small build your own gift set.

So who already has their stock made for their Fall shows ??
hahaha... don't mind me I just fell off my chair laughing so hard. I still have 2017 and 2018 stock.... so making new soap isn't even on the radar. Maybe a batch every two weeks to keep my chops fresh, but otherwise I'm not even planning stock.

hahah yeah I have a lot of 2018 left. My soaps are like 6.5+ oz and some have said they are too big.
So I am hoping to sell off these and go down to a 5- 5.5 oz bar for the Big Fall Fair I do. Then keep them at that size.

I have about half my stock made and will continue to make until first part of August. I try to make at least a batch a week, or if I fall behind at least 2-3 batches a month from February to August for my 4 fall shows. This allows me to have enough without too much extra and I usually come very close to selling out every year.
Last year I think I only had about 45 various bars left after my last show of the year.

Latest posts

Back