Facebook : FARM TOWN

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly I will have to wait a few weeks before I can join the fun. I have to go back to TN to see my grandmother again. It is a three day drive there and I'll spend two weeks there and then 3 days back:( LONG trip!!

Hey there's a couple of you that I don't think I'm neighbors with yet... but I can't be sure... all this confusion between usernames here, real facebook names and farmer names.... ANYWAY, if you wanna be my neighbor too, then you can add me Shannon Pringle, and my farmer's name is just Shannon. :)

Happy Harvesting!

I want facebook friends.....lol
I'm Lavender Dreams Candles & Soaps, Etc. or you can do my real name
Robynn Stanislowski

I want to have some candle and soaper friends....PLEASE!!

Then Kristin DO NOT GO NEAR IT then, because oh yes it will suck you in, just like it's sucked all of us in!!
On the plus side, though, I do think there is some miniscule educational factor, I sit and play with my three year old, and she likes to help plow, plant and harvest, and she loves going to the market to see all the people "with the funny hair".
It got us talking about where fruit and vegetables come from...so it has been good for us. But I still spend far too much time on there.
And if anybody is my neighbour, don't visit my farm, it's an embarassment to the game of Farmtown, compared to everyone elses lovely plots.

Chrissy's right. It's addictive.

Tab's farms adorable. Mine is just a field, I can't decide how it should look.

OMG, I just bought a BARN!!! I am excited - why? Because when I am on Farm Town it becomes very real to me.....well, not really, but it is fun!!! :wink:

Tanya :)

(BTW Chrissy - I am gonna visit you the first chance I get!)

See, I REALLY want a pretty farm like most of you, but then I think about all the crops I'd be missing out on.... I'm such a money grubbing ho when it comes to farm town!

BTW- I took this screenshot while my mom was harvesting my sunflowers and had to take a phone call and was gone for a little while... she looks like a serial killer waiting for prey!

CreepyMom.jpg

Gosh I wish you guys hadn't sucked me in cause now I AM addicted. It is a bunch of fun but I find myself worrying.....um...is it time to harvest my corn yet ....oh no...maybe it'll wither and die..I better check it.

Geez.......am I nuts?

Back