Essential oil blending chart

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbles1970

Reaction score
Hello,
I remember looking at a few EO blending charts in the past. I can't seem to find any. Can someone please direct me to one. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

I use this site allllllll the time, it helps me figure out how to use the EO's that we've had for years in tiny containers to use them up. LOL.

I had a woman ask me about making a jasmine scrub but I did not want just jasmine, it ended up being, jasmine, vanilla, and ylang ylang... and it smells like.... well sex hormones! LOL
Everytime my sister and I smell it, we're like mmmmmmmm..... sexy

THIS IS THE MOST **** AWESOME SITE EVER,IM IN BLENdING PARADISE. THANK YOU

I too love the Rainbow Meadows calculator. I want to share a tip I picked up on another forum. Use toothpicks to test the combinations. If a blend calls for 1 part lavender and 1 part lemongrass and 3 parts lemon, dip the tip of one toothpick in lavender, the tip of one toothpick in lemongrass and the tips of 3 toothpicks in lemon, Put all the toothpicks in a sealed baggie for a few hours and open.
I think this is an inexpensive way of testing how well one likes the combination before using it in soap or another product.

lsg said:
I too love the Rainbow Meadows calculator. I want to share a tip I picked up on another forum. Use toothpicks to test the combinations. If a blend calls for 1 part lavender and 1 part lemongrass and 3 parts lemon, dip the tip of one toothpick in lavender, the tip of one toothpick in lemongrass and the tips of 3 toothpicks in lemon, Put all the toothpicks in a sealed baggie for a few hours and open.
I think this is an inexpensive way of testing how well one likes the combination before using it in soap or another product.

That is excellent advice! What a great idea. Thank you, Isg

I love the toothpick idea!!!! And will be stealing it to use in the future!

As I said, I am just passing it on from another forum. I really liked the idea of using so little essential oils for a test. :D

Back