Egyptian Gold Bath OIl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dixie

Reaction score
This was my one and only project for the evening. I thought it turned out really pretty. I scented it with Bergomot & Yuzu Fruit.

OMG That is to die for gorgeous , seriously . You nailed the name , way to go.

Kitn

Thanks you guys. I'm pretty proud of it.

LJA it was suppose to be gold leafing, but when I got to the store they had this package of Metal Flakes...looks just like gold leafing so I bought that instead. It will last forever.

I'm also doing a sample box with sea salt with the same scent. I tied it with a gold thread, not regular thread. I can't explain. Anyway, I want to put together an Egyptian Gift bag or Queen of the Nile package :) lol.

I'll post another pic when I get it all together. You should see the box I found to package the bottle in!!! It fits perfectly! I'm going to stain it first.

I decided not to do a great big gift package. I added a Milk Salt pack and that's going to be it. Here is the final pic that I'll be posting on artfire. I still haven't decided if I will stain the box or leave it plain. What do you guys think? stain or not?

Hmmmm....I like the unstained look too, but staining might bring out the detail of the flower pattern a little. Either way it's a home run, Dixie. I just love it.

I think I would stain it or just oil it to bring out the life in the wood . Like LJA said , either way it is out of this world gorgeous.. You Rock!!!

Kitn

Wow, those are extremely beautiful!!!!! What a fabulous job you did.

studioalamode
How did you cap it off??

I haven't yet, but I intend to seal it with gold wax:)

Here are the Pyrimid Boxes. They have a Milk Salt Bath inside of them and are scented with the same scent as the Egyptian oil.

Love the pyramid boxes, Dixie!! Is the milk bath in a bag inside or something? You really did a fantastic job on that "set". Get ready to take tons of orders! :)

Back