ED Lifetime Membership gets a Long Loaf Cutter free

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who needs a soap cutter, and wants 30% off of Essential Depot products for a lifetime, they are holding a 'Crazy Friday' sale. For $210 you get the lifetime membership and lifetime discounts Plus the Long Loaf Cutter (normally $364.80 - well that's the price I see on the website - but it also says, it is already marked down from $608) for only the cost of shipping.

The email doesn't seem to say when the sale ends, but I expect it won't last beyond the Conference next weekend. Maybe sooner.

Just a thought: If you wanted a cutter anyway, it might be worth it just for that, plus the 30% off purchases and shipping for your lifetime.

I got a Bud Cutter for $250 and I got the 1-1/4 cut. I don't see that on ED site, and looks like they are sold out. Price seems a bit high for that cutter to begin with and it says they are sold out.
Maybe because the sale ?

I assume it's because of the sale. I expect that until they take the sale off the site, they will fill the order as the new cutters come back into stock. Still, the price seems good to me since you get it for less than the usual price and the guarantee isn't bad either.

I do hear what you are saying, Carolyn about soaping supply companies going out of business, and I do hope it doesn't happen with ED, or any others, for that matter.

Looks like most of their FO's are on sale for $5.something for 4oz. Wish they sold in 16oz. Would rather have 1 bottle then 3

Do they have Good fo"s? I have not bought from them ever.

All of my old FO's are from places that are not closed, except BB and BCN . Some of ED's prices are very good compared to those 2 sellers..........

sorry just hijacked your thread :p I will make a new one in the FO section

Latest posts

Back