Quantcast

Dragon's Blood FO

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

CTAnton

Reaction score
Lately there was a thread about Dragon's Blood...just looking for suggestions for suppliers...thanks!!

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The very best I found before having mine made was from Pure Fragrance Oil. Be warned it turns darker brown than most DB's, but all DB turns dark. All the other DB's tend to be quick weak compared to PF's DB

not_ally

Reaction score
I think the favorite DB of SSRB posters is PFO's (it used to be Tony's) as well. I remember talking to one of the owners about this a while ago when placing an order for something else, she said it was def. their best seller.

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have WSP, Natures Garden, Pure Fragrance Oils, B&B Dragon's Blood, and my own Dragon's Blood sitting on my shelf. The only one that compares to my own DB is PFO's DB, it is a strong, deep and sensual fragrance. DB has been my best seller for a long time and I have tried most of them.

zolveria

Reaction score
Hi !

This is my POV

Many sell Dragon Blood and all have different scent

I dont like rustic essential DB
but Love AZtec Candle making shop the best. I though this was a week scent at first I soaped with it and wow is was faint. but when i showered it really left the scent on my skin.

iIDID AD HOW EVER A 1 tsp of clay.

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I love dragon's blood. It has a mysterious smell to me. Pure Fragrance Oils is awesome. I have tried WSP, NG, BB and Southern Scentsations and none are as good.

Last edited: