Double Duty Bar Experiment

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dixie

Reaction score
I got the idea of making a bar of soap that was a salt bar on one side and a conditioning bar on the other side.

All went pretty well. Although I wish I had made one side a solid color and left the salt side solid white. The other goof was I let it get too hot and instead of having a smooth surface I have a wrinkled one. Oh well, still worked so I am happy:)

The conditioning side is the pink swirl. The back is white with a heart. Not all got hearts though and are just solid white.....the hearts were another last min. add in.

So cute!! :)

I love your pink. What did you use to get that beautiful color?? I am color challenged at the moment. :(

Jude

WoW Dixie , what a great idea, they look fantastic. Have you tried them out to see how they feel on your skin? way to go :D

Kitn

Thank guys,

heyjude....it's labcolors, believe it or not I used a pink and a santa red, both were the same color pink :?:

No haven't tried them yet kitn...it's cp.

luv those....the swirls rock and the hearts are adorable. how did you get those hearts in so perfectly???

Bombus--I scented it with love spell...pretty popular.

rubato456--not sure about your question, but what I did was cut hearts out of another bar of soap. But when I poured the salt soap on top, some of it went under the hearts. When I cut the bars I had to take a knife and scrape away the salt to see the heart, so they look really embeded.

Back