Dolphins soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aunt Polly

Reaction score
Miami Dolphins soap , custom order for a HUGE 'Phins Phan. CP placed in freezer to prevent gel. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1386435690.275525.jpg

Yay! Go Dolphins! Beautiful soap! I love the swirls you got! What did you scent it with?

Cucumber mint from AH/RE. Soaps beautifully, with no acceleration or discoloration. Colored with TD and CelestialColors orange and Peacock Dyes True Teal.

I also really love that swirl; it's so sharp and vertical. If you don't mind sharing, what technique did you use?

Well, it's kind of comical......I started out doing a mantra swirl, but the cardboard slipped and colors leaked together. So I took the spoon handle and swirled across length & width of mold. After unmolding, instead of cutting bars vertically, as for mantra, I cut horizontally.

That is some awesome swirls. I was gonna asked you how you did it, aha so you cut horizontally, very clever. Seriously, i just love the swirls.

That is so cool! Just love, love, love those swirls and your colors! I wonder if it is possible to recreate those? uhmmmmm You've got me thinking Polly :think:

Latest posts

Back