Does the labeling on bath bombs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wink: The ingredients are'nt just listed for fun :wink:
people can have very bad reactions to certain ingredients. For example, I cannot use any citrus essential oil because of the high content of limonene; it burns my skin.
So it is the most responsible thing to have the ingredients of everything you will hand out or sell to people on the product. Wether your just making B&B products as a hobby or as a real business.
Also, costumers more and more want to know what is in your product. Therefore, I also like to, next to the INCI, list the ingredients in the language of my country.
Good luck with figuring all the inci names out, its an amazing lot of work.

dagmar88 said:
:wink: The ingredients are'nt just listed for fun :wink:
people can have very bad reactions to certain ingredients. For example, I cannot use any citrus essential oil because of the high content of limonene; it burns my skin.
So it is the most responsible thing to have the ingredients of everything you will hand out or sell to people on the product. Wether your just making B&B products as a hobby or as a real business.
Also, costumers more and more want to know what is in your product. Therefore, I also like to, next to the INCI, list the ingredients in the language of my country.
Good luck with figuring all the inci names out, its an amazing lot of work.
and besides all this, it's the law if you are selling.

Latest posts

Back