Does anyone Twitter?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in theory I do, but after reading everyone's every mundane thought and action I've decided not to work that way. I linked to a few people I respect and thought it'd be great - but... I mean, does everyone want to know person A is off to the grocery store cause she's low on milk?

so maybe if I have some INTERESTING or thought provoking to say I'll post something...

What I want to know is.....can you set up more than one twitter account? I would like to have a personal and a business, I just don't see anywhere that you can do that (also don't see that you CAN'T), I'm just wondering. I doubt any of my customers would care if I was going out to pick up milk! Anyone have more than one?

twitter

SoapMedic said:
What I want to know is.....can you set up more than one twitter account? I would like to have a personal and a business, I just don't see anywhere that you can do that (also don't see that you CAN'T), I'm just wondering. I doubt any of my customers would care if I was going out to pick up milk! Anyone have more than one?

You can, you just need a separate e-mail address.

I have one - but I find I'm way too busy to be bothered to type in what I'm doing on a regular basis. And believe me, I'm not that busy. LOL

IDK - maybe when I get that computer chip implanted into my brain and I can transmit my thoughts to Twitter automatically I'll actually get use of it.

I use it for amusement when I'm running errands... you can update it by text message so if I'm waiting in line somewhere I'll text updates... waiting in line at the post office, waiting in line at the store, just found a parking spot, just talked to a cute guy... lol

somehow I've gotten convinced to join myspace, facebook and twitter. And I'm on 4 forums! Ridiculous! lol

Yep I Twitter.. it's a mix of business and personal though, nothing too exciting. :)

liloutlaws if you wanna track me down!

Back