Does anyone sell Raspberry EO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will admit I have only checked 2 sites, but I like have lavender FO and raspberry FO smell together. So I ordered some lavender EO and wondered if raspberry EO is available? I will keep searching, but if anyones know of a source I would love the heads up.

I just remembered seeing a raspberry ketone aroma chemical at NDA. It's soluble in oil.
I have no idea if the scent survives saponification though. Just thought I'd throw it out there in case you want to experiment.

I just remembered seeing a raspberry ketone aroma chemical at NDA. It's soluble in oil.
I have no idea if the scent survives saponification though. Just thought I'd throw it out there in case you want to experiment.

I am all about experimenting so thanks for the info!

Somewhere along my life I remember reading something about the Concentrate Juice Industry and how they distill fruit similar to the EO process, and some of the by product is like EO hydrosol called fruit essence, maybe this is what your thinking, and supposedly it is very fragerant??? I believe LotionCrafter sells this stuff similar to Extracts and their use

Somewhere along my life I remember reading something about the Concentrate Juice Industry and how they distill fruit similar to the EO process, and some of the by product is like EO hydrosol called fruit essence, maybe this is what your thinking, and supposedly it is very fragerant??? I believe LotionCrafter sells this stuff similar to Extracts and their use

These are lovely in lotions and serums, but the fragrance will not survive the lye monster.

Latest posts

Back