Design & Packaging Opinion

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE!!!! they're both SOOO cute! i'd certainly buy soap that has such cuteness on it!

They're so adorable. The soap stamp and the seal.

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

I'd buy that soap! I also checked out your web page. I see that cheese making is an interest of yours. I've tried artisan goat's milk cheeses at some farms near me....I could easily become a cheeseaholic, it's just that good. Have you made yogurt with it? I bought some full fat goat's milk yogurt at a nearby farm. O...M...G!!! I've never tasted anything like it. It shouldn't even be called yogurt! How wonderful to have your own goats, in addition to being so cute and curious, that milk of theirs can be made into so many wonderful things. Best of luck to you and your husband in your endeavors.
P.S. Love your dogs!

Thank you SO much for the kind words. The soap has exploded for us and has turned into a really great business. We are in the process of trying to secure a much larger farm that will allow us to do our dairy operation and hopefully start selling cheese soon! All very exciting.

I think your soaps look very sweet, but you do need more goat pics on your website!! Especially baby goats :)

Back