Quantcast

Deleted posts

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Tabitha

Reaction score
When we go through & are deleteing 35 posts from spammers, it is easy to accidentally delete a new post from a real member while we are at it. I am apologizing now incase I ever I delete a real member's post while de-spamming the board.-Tabitha

Mandy

Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys in cleaning up the garbage. I'm not sure why, but the spammers have gone crazy lately. I used to only get one or two bad posts a week or even less. I'm going to work on trying to find a better method for keeping them out in the first place.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
It is easy to deleate posts from our great members when cleaning up large "garbage" posts from spammers. I try hard to not deleate true posts, but it is easily done! I don't think I have done this, but if I have..... :oops: sorry!
Thanks Mandy for trying to think of an idea that is workable to keep these spammers at bay! :D Until then, you can count on us!

Paul...... :wink:
Mod Team Member

Tabitha

Reaction score
I was a mon on my cities chamber of commerec website for a while & we would get approx 60 bots/spammers join & get memberships daily!!! We shut down the site untill they could find a better way to combat the problem.

This forum is managable.

Latest posts