• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Slab cutter made by Bud

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Price is $300

This slab cutter is basically new. Used only a few times as I have 3 other cutters from Bud. What is awesome about this cutter is that it will cut any size loaves and any size soap. Any shape. The left slide glides to cut. It was custom made by Bud Haffner from my specs. If you know his products you know it is super high quality. If you need more info or pics let me know. It will cut a 16” x 15” slab into whatever you need. Buyer pays shipping and pp fee.

Attachments

• bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 138
  • bc2.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 139
  • bc3.jpg
    bc3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 133
  • bc4.jpg
    bc4.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 136
  • bc5.jpg
    bc5.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 112
That is a sweet cutter! A bit steep for me though I have no doubt of its value. Why are you selling it, redhead?

Hi! I have too much stuff!!! LMAO! - I have 3 other cutters and I do not do slabs as often anymore. Ive been making 5-7 lb loafs which I can use my other cutters for. Besides this one is taking up space I need. My soap room is not that big and I really have way too much! But yes that is a super nice cutter.

If I had a bigger soap lab I'd be on this like fleas on a dog. My hubby already complaining that I have taken over the storage shelf intended for household goods... whoever gets this will be lucky!

If I had a bigger soap lab I'd be on this like fleas on a dog. My hubby already complaining that I have taken over the storage shelf intended for household goods... whoever gets this will be lucky!

Believe me it hurts to part with it. But it takes up too much room on my table. I have an entire table just for cutting and trimming and wrapping and it takes up a big space there. I notice that I hardly use it. So I decided to part with it. But if I dont sell it, Ill just keep it and maybe put it away for awhile.

Back