Cuisinart Smart Stick Rocks!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
About six weeks ago when I was amassing my supplies for my journey into CP soap making I researched stick blenders. I ended up with a Hamilton Beach 2 speed. It was ok but I didn’t like how you it had a propensity to want to create a suction to the bottom of the bowl when using it. It also trapped a lot of air and had to be burped really well. I watched videos about people drilling a couple holes in the top of the bell to alleviate this issue. So, I started reading everything I could find on this forum about recommendations, likes and dislikes regarding SBs. The highest score seemed to go to the Cuisinart. So...the other day I was in BBB and saw them for $34.99. I had a $10 off coupon so I went for it! OMG! What a difference! I love it! It’s easier to hold as the handle is thinner, the bell design leaves no air bubble or suction issues, it’s quieter, the shaft is longer...I could go on about how much I love this thing! I’m a Cuisinart convert! Much thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing their knowledge of all things soapy. You are much appreciated!
Cathy (new soaping addict)o_O

Latest posts

Back