Cross stitching

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
I do cross stitching but I don't usually have time for much of it (either that or i'm just slow...).

This is the last one I finished:

5176_115347368452_500058452_2875169_4149420_n.jpg

and I'm working on this one (still). I stopped it while I did the one above. It's just so big. Usually I don't make big ones cause I never finish. I will finish this one though.

4484_105899563452_500058452_2712816_2747816_n.jpg

x

:shock: wow!

the 1st one is so delicate! love the colors on the 2nd! are they pillow covers? like for the sofa?

you have way more patience than i do! really beautiful!

Thanks :) I need to take better pictures. The first one was my first time doing linen and I hate it. The count was small, I wasn't used to it and learned a lot of new stitches and I had to undo and redo so much because I counted wrong.

I'm going to frame them both. I was going to give one to my mom but she wouldn't appreciate it and it would sit under a pile of something so....

Rosey! Those are so pretty! I love cross stitching. Especially when it's something so beautiful, I can't wait to see it finished and framed!

Back in the late 80's I used to stitch model covers for Hickory Hollow. Most of the patterns were lovely, but the worst is having to stitch up something you think is truly hideous!

Wow, Rosey, you are so talented! They are both lovely and will look truly beautiful framed. I love delicate artwork and your cross stitching just makes my heart happy :D

Tanya :)

Thanks! I enjoy doing it but then I get obsessed and do it for hours and hours and then I overload on it.

I have a black and white one planned for my sister's wedding. It's simple with the bride and groom, names and dates. I wanted to make a table runner for her but I may not have time with school starting back up.

Those are stunning Rosey , I love to cross stitch too , before I started making soap I did a lot of it . You do beautiful work .

Kitn

Thanks! I won't show you the back though! lol

i started a baby blanket when I was pregnant..she's 8..i have no idea where it is..LOL

In my defence I have to say I HAVE completed other pieces in the interim! LoL

I tend to get 'caught up' in all sorts of crafts,but most things take loads of work & time to complete,so I lose interest,start something else,blahblahblah.Inspiration strikes occasionally & off I go again.. :)
Thats why I love soapmaking.An hour or two & you're done! :D

Latest posts

Back