Cranberry Pomegranate soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapsugoii

Reaction score
So, I got an iphone 4s today, and snapped this pic to test my camera out. It takes such clear pics! Thought I'd post this. :)

I have a lot of new soaps I need to photograph since I lost my camera on Halloween, lol.

cranberrypomegranate.jpg

Beautiful red color! I think it turned out just right for the scent.

Gorgeous! Is your Cranberry Pomegranate FO from Bramble Berry? I used their one, and it turned my soap a yucky yellow/orange colour :(

Pretty! I also want to know whose Pomegrante you used. I just used one that accelerated like mad and turned brownish. I'd love to have a source of a non-discoloring one.

Thanks guys :) Yes, the FO is from Brambleberry. It didn't accelerate trace TOO bad, but it did accelerate it a bit. I mostly poured smoothly but there were some thicker chunks when I got them into the mold.

I did two swirls, one with merlot sparkle and the other with a brick mica, both from BB. They kinda blended together but I like it.

Oil sweated out of the soap a LOT the next day, though. It was weird, and kind of an orange color; like the oil on a pizza. I should have let it try to reabsorb but I got impatient and blotted it. I'm wondering if was the OO or some of the FO. The soap still has a pretty strong smell though...

edit: I should add that I swirled at a pretty thin trace, so maybe that's why I was able to get it into the mold without too much chunkyness. I have enough for another batch. I'll try it again in the next couple weeks and let y'all know

Love the color and the really pretty swirl you got. I also really like that stamp!

Back