Could use help on this one.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really really love the colors and in the one soap I see a whale and a rabbit :)
Hahahaha I see them!!! Good eye!!!

Hahahaha
That's funny. I see a little pig squatting (facing to the right), and a shooting star (the more you know!). Beautiful bars!
I got a whole zoo/aquarium theme goin on in just one bar of soap!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are beautiful, and it happens with many fragrances. Specially my favorite vendor which is Candle Science.

I panicked, and then puff they were back. I have some that are over a year old, and still smell good.

Everyone's sniffer is different too, I had a batch that smelled like a baby's bum to me, took it to work and put a sign on it saying Free otherwise I Chuck it in the bin, and it all disappeared (they swear to me they didn't put it in the bin lol)

Everyone's sniffer is different too, I had a batch that smelled like a baby's bum to me, took it to work and put a sign on it saying Free otherwise I Chuck it in the bin, and it all disappeared (they swear to me they didn't put it in the bin lol)
LOL

I have a soap that stinked horror in the beginning! The scent was Moroccan Escape by Eroma. It was awful! Like the cheapest and most rancid men's deodorant. The scent was supposed to be: "Transport yourself to a Marrakesh market with this mysterious blend of bergamot and zingy ginger complemented by seductive red rose, sandalwood and neroli.". Well, it for sure was not. It had some eucalyptus in it that was really overpowering. The whole blend was an awful mix of sharp crashing notes. I let the soap cure, for a loooong time. Can't remember for how long, but it must have been 10 weeks or longer. The scent changed. The horrible eucalyptus move to the background. It is still very manly, but in a lovely way. I love the scent now! A bar of this soap is actually what I have besides the bathroom sink right now.

Another horrible soap I have, that is even worse than Moroccan Escape was, have a fragrance called Coconut Flower by Eroma. It was on a big sale, and stupid me that bought it, a big bottle. It was extremely awful when it was fresh, and now, after months of cure, it is still just as awful. Luckily not that strong anymore, so I can use the soap. But I don't like it, at all. It still stink like beyond horrible. Cheap toilet spray or those cubes you attach to the toilet. That is a very accurate description. I have no idea what to do with the rest of the bottled horror called Coconut flower.

Inspired by @Primrose who gave her soap away for free, I give my fragrance away, or it goes directly in the trash. I can send it as a letter to anywhere in Europe, if you send me a bar of soap in return (as payment for the shipping). If you want coconut-hell, send me a PM. Maybe you will like the scent, even if I hate it. Noses are different. It can be used for candles too (it is a candle scent that is soap safe).

View attachment 37233
Unfortunately the orange accelerated and my swirl idea went down the drain. The innards def doesn’t look pretty like the top lol. Very pretty colors just looks like I just flopped it all in. Welllll I kinda did Hahahaha. Whole batch was a bust haha. Win some ya lose some.
Personally, I like it. I love the colors. It looks like a modern art painting.

Personally, I like it. I love the colors. It looks like a modern art painting.
Ohh thank youuuuu. I still have them just sitting around too lol. I sniff em every now and then lol. Still undecided. Lol

The one in the middle looks like a pig above a whale. Very unique. I got snails once in one of my soaps. I actually liked it since found that not only kids really like odd animal shapes that can turn up in soap designs.

Latest posts

Back