Cosy Comparison on some oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweetibyrd

Reaction score
I have been looking and looking for the best price for replacement oils for the recipes that I use the most. I did an excel sheet comparing the prices on some oils from Bramble Berry, Bulk Apothecary, Essential Depot and Majestic Mountain Sage (MMS). These are just a few obviously but it gave me a general idea of what they were charging. Hope it helps someone else, cause it helped me :D

View attachment oil price comprison list.pdf

Last edited:
I would highly suggest you check out Soapers Choice as well. Their prices are very good as is their shipping with quick delivery. CO is 65.00 for 50 lbs or 7 lbs for 14.35, Castor is 73.15 for 35lbs and 17.78 for 7 lbs and PO is 50 lb for 50.00 and 13.15 for 7lbs. This does not include shipping as that would depend on where you live.

I would highly suggest you check out Soapers Choice as well. Their prices are very good as is their shipping with quick delivery. CO is 65.00 for 50 lbs or 7 lbs for 14.35, Castor is 73.15 for 35lbs and 17.78 for 7 lbs and PO is 50 lb for 50.00 and 13.15 for 7lbs. This does not include shipping as that would depend on where you live.

Also, Soaper's Choice has an efficient way to ship 4/7lb containers in one, double corrugated box. Nicely done, you can order 4 different oils that ships safely in the same container for the same shipping cost.

I ordered from soapers choice and prices are great! Next time I will opt for the larger quantities cause the 7 lb each came in bottles not buckets so it's hard getting the oils out. I did lard, tallow, coconut & Olive pomace I paid about $70 with shipping.

Anyone know of a good source for beef tallow? Or does everyone get theirs locally?

Im with shunt2011 on this one, i had a last minute ingredient i had to buy and with the shipping included it was still cheaper then the other's.
And they shipped it out the same day, quickest shipping out of 3 suppliers i went threw so far this year.

Latest posts

Back