Comments on these WSP scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unmouton

Reaction score
I just ordered quite a few scents from WSP, most of which are not on the soap scent review board. I was very naughty and ordered 4 oz of most of them! :D

I have had quite a few bad FO experiences with FOs lately, like seizing, accelerated trace, etc, so I'm feeling pretty wary of all of them. It is making me feel like I can't soap anything right lately! An FO I didn't check on the review board accelerated trace enough to ruin my first salt bar. (Thanks for lettin me whine!) I can handle an FO that accelerates trace IF I have some warning! So if you have any of these from WSP, would you be willing to share your experiences with me?

Stormy Nights
Be Confident
Butterfly Orchid
Grapefruit Petitgrain
Pure Serenity
Violet Shea
Mango (this one is on review board but I wouldn't mind extra help!)

OK, those must be the only 7 WSP scent I have not tried yet :wink: . I will tell you I am in LOVE w/ the Mango Sorbet. I sell lots of it in everthing year round.

Yeah....I'm afraid I haven't tried any of these yet. I am interested to hear how you like them

Sigh. I guess Ill have to be a pioneer for you guys! Ill take good notes in my soapin book and report back soon. They get here tomorrow!

Back