Coffee Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishgem29

Reaction score
Well I tryed my hand at creating my own recipe for it after looking at tons of recipies for coffee soap and think I may have done well. Only time will tell but looks pretty even if the scent won't be there. Moved thread

image.jpg

Thank you for the info on the coffee eo. I will look into it. Here are my cuts! I'm so excited for 6 weeks from now!

I haven't figured out how to post more that one pic yet..

It made 12 huge bars. 5-7 oz. the cutter I made is slightly off

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I impressed myself. I had no idea what I was doing with the layers and top but after researching here I thought hey I can do that. Haha I hope all my thoughts turn out this way

Beautiful, I did a coffee soap with coffee and a n infused coffee oil, smells lovely, a light brown though, not so dark. I love the cut. My hubby made my soap box , so the soap is poured in with wood I between each soap and the top face up, no need to cut but makes it hard to be creative!

Thank you both. I think theyare one or my favorites. I think I will go without the grounds next time or just use for the pencil line. It is a bit on the scratchy side but not too bad. I will be making this again!

Your coffee soap look much prettier than mine...I add cocoa powder to mine to make Chocolate Mocha...Well done :)

Latest posts

Back