Coconut Base-Powdered Recipe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftykelly

Reaction score
Today I bought some coconut soap base, powdered form but with no instructions. Just wondering if there is a certain formula for adding water and additives? TIA :D

Please forgive my one-track mind :) , but the word 'base' is throwing me off. I'm not sure if you mean a coconut oil Melt and Pour base, or if you mean powdered coconut milk to use as an additive in Cold Process soap? I have a feeling it's coconut milk powder to use an an additive, but like I said, the word 'base' is throwing me off, and I just want to make sure it's not some new-fangled soap thing that I'm out of the loop on. :)

IrishLass

I have never heard of a soap base that is powdered.

I have heard of powdered coconut milk to add to recipes.

I am confused too :( .

Ok sorry, just realised I didnt make sense myself. It is ground coconut soap. Its powdery, apparently mix with water and other additives but can't find a recipe anywhere.

Oh! That is called rebatching. I don't rebatch but you should be able to find info about that here somewhere. pepper rebatches, I will try & send her this way!

I have a rebatch post in the photo gallery and in the soapmaking recipe thread. My method is oven and I only add 2-4tbs of ds water.

Latest posts

Back