Cocoa,Shea,Mango combination?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hendejm

Reaction score
I found a combination of Cocoa, Shea, and Mango butters on amazon for a pretty good price. I use all of these ingredients in my sugar scrubs. Question - has anyone tried this or similar blends? It’s 50% Cocoa, 25% each of Shea and Mango.
Link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076C698JS/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Thoughts? Is there a downside? It’s cheaper as a blend than each of its components. I was thinking of trying.

I purchase my butters in 10-25 lb amounts to save money. I tried using butters in my sugar scrubs but my customer/testers did not like it as much as my original one. I use my butters in body butter or soap.

Oh no. I wish I had seen that a month ago. I just ordered those separately and the cost was lots more. Sounds too good to be true. Being unrefined, I wonder about the shelf life.

Oh no. I wish I had seen that a month ago. I just ordered those separately and the cost was lots more. Sounds too good to be true. Being unrefined, I wonder about the shelf life.
I use the same company’s mango butter and it’s great. I ordered a brick to see how it performs.

I purchase my butters in 10-25 lb amounts to save money. I tried using butters in my sugar scrubs but my customer/testers did not like it as much as my original one. I use my butters in body butter or soap.
I’ve made sugar scrubs with butters and with liquid oils. I’m testing both and I have 6 friends trying too. I haven’t decided which I like best yet....leaning towards butter. Friends haven’t reported back yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back