clear casting resin

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny p

Reaction score
Im new to soaping but mixing , pouring,and unmolding has been going on for a while. These are made with different crystals, metals,and clear casting resin which onece cured is molecularly a clear carbon crystal. I thought id share some of my wierd art.

Heres a few pendants

And heres something different

And one more pyramid

Very cool! My 8 yo was looking over my shoulder...WOW MOM, those are cool! I wish you could make that!!! :)

Do you sell your pyramids? I have a friend who collects pyramids made of all kinds of different materials. One of these would look great in her collection. I especially like the ones with the copper spirals. Nice work. There is a soaper on the forum who does MP soaps that look like stones, this reminds me of them. http://www.soapmakingforum.com/forum/vi ... ht=#177986

I do sell them in a couple of crystal/metaphysics stores here in Tampa. You can pm me if your friends interested. I'm also fond of spirals. I wrap them all by hand. I'm glad you all liked them.

Back