Clean Fresh Herbal, Ocean Breeze, Tickle Me Pink

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cp chick

Reaction score
So I got a few new fragrances in yesterday and was excited to try them. Here are a few of them.

Happily, none of the scents accelerated or riced and I had lots of time for mixing and molding. This morning I was surprised to find cracks on two of the molds, even though they don't appear to have gelled. The temp of oils and lye were about 115 and had cooled to about 90 after molding. They were uninsulated. Luckily, the cracks aren't very deep so I'll only lose one bar from the end of each. I'm still happy with how they turned out. The cut pics seem a different color, but I think the white balance got changed on the camera.

Ironically, the scents that cracked are the more masculine ones... lol

[attachment=2:3b7twc4p]DSC_1513.JPG[/attachment:3b7twc4p]
[attachment=1:3b7twc4p]DSC_1515.JPG[/attachment:3b7twc4p]
[attachment=0:3b7twc4p]DSC_1526.JPG[/attachment:3b7twc4p]

Attachments

• DSC_1513.JPG
    DSC_1513.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 508
  • DSC_1515.JPG
    DSC_1515.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 509
  • DSC_1526.JPG
    DSC_1526.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 506
Saffire BLue

I have just had the worst customer experience from Saffire Blue the owner Susan called me up and yelled at me for complaining and closed my account!

They lowered their price on coconut oil effective April 1st I placed a order on March 27 and was asking if I could see this discount here is a copy of my email:

Hi XXXXXXX,

Why I am asking is that I spoke to you on the 27th about the waiver on the coconut oil buckets versus the jugs and you never mentioned the up coming price reduction. I have not even received my shipment because of the long weekend and I would have post pone my shipment to today because I knew when you shipped it it would not get here until today because of the long weekend.

All and all telling me would have been just good customer service.

I want to continue doing business with Saffire Blue but, not at the cost of feeling like I don't count as a customer!

This is the third time I have ran into poor service with Saffire Blue. First, I wait 3 months for a order with no notification until I phone then after much debate I get a 5% discount, Second I did not fill in the quantity spot for 125 ML of phenolpthalein solution I phoned you immediate after placing the order and you said I had to reorder and pay separate shipping. The ware house had not even started my order! why you would not let me reorder and not pay the separate shipping just include it into my existing order to save on base shipping charges. I told you I did not want to pay full shipping on 125ml you said it was company policy. I phoned UPS and they told me they have a base rate on shipping and climb from there And now this!

I would hope this email opens Saffire Blues eyes that it is the Customers that keep the business open. I would like this email forward to the owner of the company!

Thank you
xxxxxxx

Very pretty soaps, they look wonderful! I love the colors on Ocean Breeze especially! I don't think I have heard of Saffire Blue before.

I have just had the worst customer experience from Saffire Blue the owner Susan called me up and yelled at me for complaining and closed my account!

I had an issue with them, as well, (the "male" owner called me) and don't use them anymore. Plus, the shipping costs are ridiculous. I use New Directions almost exclusively or Voyageur Soap.

Back