Citrus milk soap & lavender soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiralTouch

Reaction score
B8B341B7-37CE-4A1B-95B2-0F3B21E600C1-264-000000DC86364415_zps839a629c.jpg

Milk/oat soap with orange, lemongrass, & lime EOs. Smells heavenly. Lots of Shea butter in this one. Yellow and green swirls. The orange oil turned the soap a nice bright orange

BCB12753-DFB3-4279-8CC8-43EB3B81116F-264-000000DC8C8C2DED_zps22bc6b8a.jpg

Lavender moisturizing soap. Olive oil base with avocado oil, Shea butter, sweet almond oil

Nice. I've gotta learn how to do swirls... I have no idea what type of colors to get. I've seen oxides, lab colors, and all other types. Which kind are good to do swirls like this in CP?

You can use several different types of colors, as long as they are safe for CP and non-bleeding you should be good.

Nice. I've gotta learn how to do swirls... I have no idea what type of colors to get. I've seen oxides, lab colors, and all other types. Which kind are good to do swirls like this in CP?

I used all oxides in both of these from WSP

Those are so pretty! It looks like you have a little cutie soap maker in waiting, too. :grin:

He loves to use the tape measure and 'help' me measure to cut the bars. It's getting harder to find time to soap now since he won't take naps anymore, and I don't like to soap when he's running around

Nice!I love the pretty sunshiny yellow colors too.

It was pretty much the orange essential oil (5x) that gave it that color. The yellow oxide swirl is pretty small in there. It wasn't what I was expecting, this was my first time using orange EO but I like it

Back