Chocolate Milk soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenaglynn

Reaction score
Substituted half the water content for goats milk. Coloured with cocoa powder and this also gave it a chocolatey scent which I boosted a bit with a Butter Bee FO.
The ones in the small molds are holding the colour, whilst the one in the square mold which i have wrapped in towels is changing. so holding my breath to see how these turn out...
2112q84.jpg

25fppqt.jpg

I just rebatched my first attempt at rebatch soap that I didn't melt down enough and used too much water in...the results looks like a lovely brownie batter. These little cupcake sized soaps look yummy :)

Looks great! Good enough to eat.

Your soap may darken further if the fragrance has any vanilla content.

Give it to me naow :mad: I need delicious chocolate!!!

Haha, that looks awesome really. Good job.

Looks wonderful! I just ordered some chocolate fragrance and I can't wait to soap it.

Does the soap come out of the muffin tin? I have enough trouble getting them out of somewhat flexible molds and didn't think I could use something like steel.

I really need a round soap

Can't wait to see cut pics. I have a bunch of chocolate FO that I haven't tried yet

Lovely! I made some chocolate soap the other day. It's sooooo yummy isn't it??? :D Now, is yours turnin darker or lighter? Mine went darker. Dont forget cut pics later, you big chocolate tease! :D

OK this is just me. It does not look like chocolate at all. Reason is the shine I think. Other things come to mind that are not so appetizing.

But you did a good job.

Does the soap come out of the muffin tin? I have enough trouble getting them out of somewhat flexible molds and didn't think I could use something like steel.

I really need a round soap

That's a silicon muffin tin it looks like. You can get round flexible molds from bramblebery, or use a pringles can lined with freezer paper and cut the pucks yourself. You could also use silicon cupcake liners.

Latest posts

Back