Cardboard for soap mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This post is from 2008. Please read the forum rules regarding necroposting. You are welcome to start a new topic but please don't pull up really old posts. Thanks

This thread was started in 2008. I'm not certain why the person commenting today pulled it up to mention they use parchment.

Because I am a newbie. Didn't go all the way up to see that this was a post from so long ago. Only saw the post from yesterday. And, wanted to ask a question. And, in reading the rules I've yet to find about necroposting. This is not an environment where I want to continue to be a part of. Instead of posting to my mistake in front of everyone and nice private message would have been nice. That's the proper way to handle mistakes. But, not to be ridiculed for being new in front all thousands of members.

Last edited:
Message Rules

That's interesting. I had no trouble finding the rules regarding necro posting when I first joined.

Maybe before coming on and continuing to make me feel bad you should go back and see if you can still find it. I would think it would be in the main rules which is what I am linking to below. If it's somewhere else then I need someone to tell me where to find it, but these are the main message board rules that is quite extensive.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=56837--

Maybe before coming on and continuing to make me feel bad you should go back and see if you can still find it. I would think it would be in the main rules which is what I am linking to below. If it's somewhere else then I need someone to tell me where to find it, but these are the main message board rules that is quite extensive.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=56837--

It's the second sticky on the Announcements, Comments, Help & Rules board, SMF Culture and Tone.

OK, so mistakes were made. So be it. The way past it is to accept the gentle scolding as growing pains and just don't do it again. It's not too continue complaining about it.

This is one of the gentlest, most supportive forums out there, while simultaneously being the best source of info I've found. Nobody is out to get you. Relax.

OK, so mistakes were made. So be it. The way past it is to accept the gentle scolding as growing pains and just don't do it again. It's not too continue complaining about it.

This is one of the gentlest, most supportive forums out there, while simultaneously being the best source of info I've found. Nobody is out to get you. Relax.[/quot

I'm only defending myself due to the fact that the post made it seem like I was lying about those rules. Geez. Everybody should just mind their own business and be quiet. But, yet have to keep commenting on it. I got the message. I don't need everyone else coming on and rehashing it all. I don't call that supportive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back