cannabis rose

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY ... $6.25 an ounce. I am tempted to try it, but don't know if I'm THAT tempted. yikes!

thanks for posting this update, though!

This is kind of OT, but I'm turned off of SW's prices also. I REALLY want to get their Pure Grace, but dang, they're pricey. :( Only other places I can find that at is SOS, and Daystar now carries a version... but haven't found any reviews of those. I did order from the common scents, but their oils are terrible. Non lasting scent power, and all the ones that i've bought and used in sprays and oils separate. :(

well, the danger is that you might actually LIKE one of their fragrances, what if cannabis was the best thing I ever smelled, then I'd be stuck paying $6 an ounce forever?! eesh

Sometimes (well, lots of times, LOL) you get what you pay for though. I can honestly say that every single FO I have gotten from SW, I have loved and regretted getting elsewhere (cheaper) when there's been a similar one. I do love Daystar too, and few other suppliers (mainly BB and Soapsupplies, I've been happy with their stuff too). I shop for quality as my time and other ingredients are worth something too so if I'm going to do this I want to use the best I can. I have no affiliation or anything with any of these companies, just my personal opinion of what I have experienced so far. :)
I mean, I *could* get FOs at the El Cheapo places and spend tons less.... but then I end up with inferior FOs that don't smell right, have no staying power and/or I have to use 2oz/ppo... :wink:

Ohhh aint that the truth!! I wasted time and $$ on brighter scents.. a couple were ok, but most weren't. Also common scents.. they weren't all that cheap, but they were bad. Wouldn't mix with anything. :(

whats sw? what supplier? i got cann rose from ng, i like it. only 2.50, but ive never smellled the original.

Latest posts

Back