candlescience

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissy

Reaction score
i just recently found tis company and i LOVE their speed! i ordered somthing late last night and around 10 this A.M. i get an email saying that my order has already shipped and it should be here Wedneday.

i am super excited because the scents are for a homeless sheler project i am working on with my DD. i did not think we'd be able to get started til next week but my kids have a 4 day weekend and that is pleanty of time to get 8 lbs of soap made. :)

Fast is good! :] hopefully you'll be able to then, good luck! luckily it looks like you have some slave labor. XD j/k :wink:

I just soaped their Honeysuckle & Jasmine. Love it. I can't wait until they do another .99 sale.

I really love Candlescience, too! Their fragrance oils are wonderful and prices are reasonable. I have soaped their Beach Linen and Cool Citrus Basil with great results. Just recently purchased Lavender, Sex on the Beach, and Amber and Oakmoss. All three smell good oob but I am going to soap them this weekend and see how they do in cp soap. :D

i just got my order and although i love how fast it came, i am unimpressed with their version of rosemary. i was hoping for someting closer to the EO but this is almost greenishly floral. i had planned on mixing it with another scent so i know i can brighten it up. oh well.... i am sure it will still be lovely. :)

krissy said:
i just got my order and although i love how fast it came, i am unimpressed with their version of rosemary. i was hoping for someting closer to the EO but this is almost greenishly floral. i had planned on mixing it with another scent so i know i can brighten it up. oh well.... i am sure it will still be lovely. :)

I wouldn't expect it to be too close, considering the description
"This fragrance oil is infused with natural cedar wood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and thyme essential oils."

carebear said:
krissy said:

I wouldn't expect it to be too close, considering the description
"This fragrance oil is infused with natural cedar wood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and thyme essential oils."

lol, your right. i looked at the name, and if it was safe for bath & body but didnt pay too much attention to the scent description... :? i guess it is what i get for assuming. i have blended the 2 scents together and am overall very pleased with the outcome. :)

I use CS for almost 4 years now...LOVE THEM.The oak moss amber is great in CP.The cranberry marmalade is extreme strong,love the eucalyptus peppermint,chocolate fudge,day at the spa.

Their coffee is the best I've tried.

My kids really like Jamaica Me Crazy - a fun, tropical fruity scent. Strong too.

Love the cranberry marmalade also.

Love Spell from CS soaps like a dream, actually slows my trace down, plenty of time to swirl. Smells very similar to Peak's Love Spell, but I think I prefer CS.

Basil & Herb is really nice for a kitchen-type soap. Refreshing herbal scent. Does accelerate, but it's a winner.

ETA: soaped Lavender from CS on Saturday. Soaped easily, smells very similar to Lavender EO that I have. The Lavender from Peak is more floral, but less true Lavendar smell (to my nose). I would definitely buy it again.

I have honeysuckle & jasmine in soap that is over a year old and still strong. It's a big seller. Love Spell sells very well and sticks also.

Latest posts

Back