Can you see the girl?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Ziegler

Circle Z soaps
Reaction score
Here is a four that I have made in the last few days.

1st pic. Can you see the girl with the wind blowing her hair? It's just an accidental effect. Wish it went through the whole bar. I used ultramarine blue & material girl mica (NS) with pink berry FO (WSP). Can't think of a name for it.

2nd pic. This one has some soap that I didn't like the results of, cut up and placed in the mold with winter white & material girl (NS). No scent because I forgot to add it. It was a whole bad day.

3rd pic. This is my favorite skittles flavors. The FO was "smell the rainbow" from nurture soap as is all the micas. Turns out I didn't get the red mixed in good. Oh well, I still like it.

4th pic. This is just what the name says citrus splash. The FO is "sunshine on my shoulders" from nurture soap and so are the micas.

All comments and critiques welcome.

Attachments

• 20200906_101115_wm_compress28.jpg
    20200906_101115_wm_compress28.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 20200905_121251_wm_compress49.jpg
    20200905_121251_wm_compress49.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200905_101106_wm_compress14.jpg
    20200905_101106_wm_compress14.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200904_150908_wm_compress73.jpg
    20200904_150908_wm_compress73.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 37
Please dont name #1 “wind beneath my wings” lol. But it does kind of remind my of that. Omg i got that song in my head now.

we can think of another name for it.
Thanks a lot! I wasn't even thinking of that but now I have an ear worm! Now I won't be able to think of a name because I have that song in my head. 😱Lol.

I really don't know what to call it. I'm usually good with naming my soaps. It doesn't have to have a name but I like to name them.

I'd rather have material girl stuck in my head than the other one right now... Not that kind of day haha but every day is Madonna day lol

I see the girl! She looks like she's having fun riding on a bird .. Like a fairy.

I'm not very good with naming soaps though.

Name it Material Girl. Oops, is that another earworm? And, thinking about that name, it should probably have some glitter.
I would rather have material girl stuck in my head like @Dawni says than the other one! Lol!
I'd rather have material girl stuck in my head than the other one right now... Not that kind of day haha but every day is Madonna day lol

I see the girl! She looks like she's having fun riding on a bird .. Like a fairy.

I'm not very good with naming soaps though.
I see that too, along with other images. How about "Material girl Isis"

Last edited:
I see the girl and also a bird as well. Since she isn't throughout, how about a name connected to the fo? The colors make me think about pink and blue raspberry candies. Berrylicous or Razzleberry Swirl?? 😁

Thanks for the skittles compliment. I have always been a huge history and sci-fi fan. When the two come together it's even better.

Back