can you reccommend a crinkle cutter?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartsong

Reaction score
i really like the wavy cuts, and would like to try this style. my soaps (right now) are 2.25 x 3.25. i have a mr. do right soap cutter thing (like a miter box) that has a pretty wide slot for sliding a blade in, and i have a regular wood miter box with narrow blade slots that i dont believe would work with a wavy blade.

i got one in the walmart kitchen section, but isnt wide enough to go accross the cutting box.

any suggestions would be appreciated!

thx! :D

I have one from pampered chef. I use it to cut my loaf mold soap with. I've never seen one long enough to go across a flat mold. Do they make them that big?

Hi,

I bought a krinkle cutter from the Soap Barn Company which was part of a kit I ordered when I first started soaping. Priced on its own it sells for $12.00.

I have a plastic mitre box from Home Depot and it will not fit into the slots. The cutter is about 7 1/2" long in total. The "krinkle" part is approx. 6".

:)

Jude

Re: x

heartsong said:
Danielito said:
oh, to have a universal one-size-fits all in the soapmaking world! :D

LOL! Then we could call it Ivory, Dove, Lever 2000, etc etc...:lol:

I know interchangeable tools would be the bomb, but I'm also of the school of everybody's stuff's a little different. Different = good! :D

With that being said, I love my Brambleberry crinklecutter. :p

Latest posts

Back