Can I see your hot process pics?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool video! I never thought to mix just the colored oil in. I've always separated my soap into cups, then glopped the colored soap in, stirred the pot, and glopped into the mold. This looks easier, and her soap is so, so pretty.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1377548008.767625.jpg Here are a few from my only attempt at HP. They have coconut FO and ground oatmeal. I used a square cupcake (brownie) pan as a mold. I sort of had to squish it into each mold so there are air pockets and that big "gash" is from having to stick a knife in it to un-mold. LOL. They're not so pretty but it's a great soap!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Here are some of mineimage.jpg

Well one anyway I just can't figure out how to post more than one photo at a time!

I love them all.. And how light they are. Do you go for lighter or does HP tend to lighten? Would be a huge plus for me. Lol

If you we're asking me yes I do like light colored soaps. I do have a lot that are colored but the light ones are my fav. I haven't noticed that HP makes them lighter I just don't add color much to my HP. Just me.

Back