Can I just say...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapsugoii

Reaction score
That I really love this online community. You guys are great and so helpful, and it's obvious y'all care about each other. I don't know if I'm feeling sentimental for the holidays or what, but reading this forum is one of the highlights of my day. I'm really glad I found this place! :)

I found this site back in its beginning (6 or 8 years or more ago) - and loved the community and help it provided. I wouldn't be the soaper I am today if it hadn't been for this forum! :)

Seriously - all the links to places online. All the photos! SO helpful.
So I'm with you on kuddos to this wonderful place. {{H}}

Me, too. :D After not soaping for ages, this board helps so much. And what's more, ithe interesing questions and replies put me in the mood to soap which I have a harder time doing by myself.

I agree. If it hadn't been for the encouragement of some members, I probably would have still been piddling around and just talking about making soap. Awhile ago, I was clearing out some old files and realized I had been reading and collecting info on soap making for over 4 years before I made my first batch! :shock: I'm so glad I found this forum because I don't know how much longer it would have taken me.

Ditto thanks to all for the help and support ^_^ such a great forum hope there are many more years to come :D

Back