can anyone show me a label?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissy

Reaction score
i am trying to envision a cigar band type label and how they work before you wrap them around a soap. like how all the info is placed on the band and what goes where. thanks!!

I'd be glad to show you mine, but I haven't yet figured out how to post an image in the forum. About nine tries ended in failure. When I get it right, I'll post a small pic. But basically I just print them 6-up on my inkjet, cut them, wrap 'em around and use a glue stick to fasten them. It's simple, looks good and doesn't cost much.

Flying Pig, I love your design. Very cute and catchy. I would venture to say that no one would forget your name after seeing that logo because it is the kind that would stick in your mind. Exactly the goal, right?

thank you! can you explain how you put the ingredients part on it? i was wanting to see a flat label without any soap so i can see how people put their ingredients in relation to their label fronts. am i making sense?

Despair.jpg

Like this?

I don't know if you can see it here or not but I use a crimper for the paper and I have found that just plain ole typing paper will crimp too ....how inexpensive is that!

These were test labels, I now turn the ingredients upside down so when you turn the soap over the ingredient list will read right side up.

lol, me either! i am still trying to think of how i want my label to look. dh says more like the "olden days" with a plain paper wrapping covering the soap. i want more of a 1/2 to 3/4 "cup" that tha bars sit in. then there is the whole logo thing and how everything should look on paper. i have a few ideas but the first one i thought up is close but not quite what i want.

Latest posts

Back